Go behind-the-scenes in San Francisco’s Union Square to meet some of the city’s most prolific bar owners, bartenders, and industry experts as you enjoy some unique cocktails mixed by the best of the best!
You’ll visit three of Union Square’s leading cocktail havens and have the chance to drink delicious, well-balanced libations from the nation’s top mixologists, paired with delectable bites. Sip high-end Hudson Whiskey from Applewood Smoked Snifters torched at your tableside and paired with Michael Mina prepared bites. Enjoy a cocktail poured from the tap at a well-known cocktail industry watering hole, paired with an incredible blue cheese mini-burger
Along the way, you’ll learn about San Francisco’s integral role in the revival of the cocktail culture, as well as the origins and back-stories of the spirits in the cocktails.
This is the ultimate way to become a cocktail insider and the perfect excuse to have some great-tasting fun in the company of like-minded individuals.
This tour includes approximately a mile and a half of walking over flat paved areas. Tours are limited to small numbers.
This tour departs on the first and third saturday of every month.
You’ll be treated to great-tasting cocktails, paired with incredible tastings at three of the city’s most celebrated cocktail havens. Tastings on the day may include:
- Sip high-end Hudson Whiskey from Applewood Smoked Snifters, torched tableside and paired with Michael Mina prepared bites
- Cocktail poured from the tap at a well-known cocktail industry watering hole, paired with a blue cheese mini-burger
- Spicy Tequila cocktail at a charming historic speakeasy, paired with celebrity chef, Charlie Palmer arancini and sweet shishito peppers
- San Francisco’s most storied drink, the Pisco Punch at a bartender-owned vivacious bar boasting the world’s most complete selection of Latin spirits
- Seasonal Akvinta vodka-based cocktail tasting at classy clock-inspired lounge
Stops and tastings are subject to change based on availability.