Enjoy a cultural guided journey to remember showcasing the melting pot of cuisines and cultures in Miami's celebrated South Beach.
From five star gourmet to hole-in-the-wall hidden gems, discover the heart of a culinary and cultural mecca that's teeming with life, color and history. Taste unique Latin and European creations and uncover the hotspots for Ceviche, authentic Empanadas, true French Lobster Bisque and the classic Cuban Sandwich.
Enjoy food from some of South Beach's most celebrated chefs - and savor the flavors at off-the-beaten path eateries that only the locals know. This is a walking, cultural, culinary and even historical tour showcasing the beating heart of the beach as never before.
This is a tasting adventure to remember as you discover a whole new perspective on South Beach and have a lot of fun along the way. The tour offers plenty to eat - enough for a full lunch - and includes one mile of leisurely strolling with plenty of seated restaurant breaks and stops.
You’ll enjoy a total of 7-8 tasting stops on the day including:
- Artisanal Columbian Cuisine: Savor a golden corn crust filled with bold Columbian flavors in a unique handmade empanada. Feast on tender slow-cooked meat bursting with tradition and perched above a crunchy plantain. A cooling Columbian beer cocktail enhances the experience at a local gem labelled ‘Best Colombian Restaurant in Miami Beach’ by the Sun Post
- A distinguished French Classic: Indulge in a demi-tasse of decadent lobster bisque executed by one of the few true French born and trained chefs in South Beach, while surrounded by a dazzling decor depicting a scene from the famed movie The Birdcage.
A staple of Argentina: A third-generation bakery crafts a delicate pillow of shredded chicken with spices folded into the family’s famous buttery, flaky dough. Variations include fish, chorizo and vegetarian (lunch tour).
- Traditional and elevated Peruvian: Experience a refreshing, piquant ceviche, balancing our bounty of local seafood with exotic Peruvian ingredients, followed with the Asian-Peruvian fusion that is chaufa. Sit back and sip on a lip-tingling pisco sour partnered with a refined causa crowned with sauteed shrimp by acclaimed chef Diego Pilares.
- A taste of old Havana: Take comfort from Food Network’s Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarin’s exquisite twist on the Cuban medianoche. (lunch tour). Enjoy the local ambiance, relaxing in a beloved South Beach institution, while devouring a classic Cuban sandwich (dinner tour). Perk up with a Miami staple, the cafe Cubano, brewed the traditional way at this ventanita for thirty-four years.
- A Jewish inspired treat: A delectable and dainty sweet from a historic delicatessen that is a must-visit for any foodie on the Beach.
- Authentic Italian: The finest Italian ingredients melt languidly in the mouth with award-winning gelato – rightfully winning title of “Best Gelato in Miami” by The New Times.