Savor the very best of San Francisco’s sizzling food scene on a mouth-watering culinary tour of Mission District
Discover tasty delights off the beaten track in the company of an expert guide while learning things you never knew about the area. You’ll visit a New York Times acclaimed Cheese Bar and stroll through the historic Latin neighborhood learning about its history. Stroll along the famous Clarion Alley – a Mural covered street and discover interesting facts and anecdotes xxxx.
On this progressive ‘dinner party’ with a difference you’ll visit 5 restaurants, meeting the chefs and industry experts blazing a trail on San Francisco’s eclectic foodie scene. You’ll enjoy generous tastings at each of your stops and the tour concludes with mouth-watering desserts near Dolores Park.
This tour includes approximately a mile and a half of walking over flat paved areas. Tours are limited to small numbers. You will have the opportunity on the day to upgrade to enjoy an alcoholic pairing to accompany your food tastings.
Tours are available on Tuesdays at 6pm, Saturdays at 11am & 3pm and Sundays at 11am
Your tour will include 5 delicious tasting stops which may be subject to change based on time of year:
- Artisan American Cheese Flight at a New York Times acclaimed chic cheese cafe
- Artisan cured Ham and Oysters at San Francisco’s first ham and oyster bar
- Go behind the scenes into a commercial kitchen to eat freshly filled Argentine-style Empanadas featured on 7×7 Magazine’s list of Top 100 Foods to Eat Before You Die. You’ll even have the opportunity to get hands-on and make your own.
- Fresh organic fruit tasting at an iconic neighborhood artisan grocery
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream, considered one of the top five desserts in America at the United States’ best loved Creamery.