Paddle through some of the most powerful rapids in America in this fantastic all action, once in a lifetime two day white water rafting experience.
Tackle the infamous rapids of the South and Middle Fork America River for the absolute thrill of a lifetime. Cutting through one of the most isolated and beautiful parts of California, this mighty river is legendary in the world of white water rafting. You'll have two days to experience the full flow and fury as Mother Nature propels you through 18 miles on turbulent white water.
Showcasing a selection of the best rapids in the state of California, through some of the most remote white water canyons in the state, you'll get back to nature in a pristine wilderness area. Experience the thrill and isolation of the river on a Californian rafting adventure that will leave you on the ultimate natural high.
- The meeting point meet is at a Privately Owned Camp Area on the banks of the South Fork
- Professionally trained guides conduct a safety briefing explaining whitewater rafting techniques, river safety guidelines
- Life-jacket check for proper fit and application
- Day 1: Complete the “Gorge” section of the South Fork
- Camp the night on the banks of the river
- Day 2: Complete the entire Middle Fork run