If a walking dinner party in the company of like-minded individuals sounds like your idea of fun, this culinary adventure is for you! Discover the celebrated highlights of Seattle's Belltown neighborhood in the company of an expert foodie guide. Home to many of the city's top chefs, trendy boutiques and entertainment venues, Belltown is a culinary kaleidoscope of eclectic and distinctive restaurants, bars and cafes.
On this progressive walking dinner tour, you'll experience four different restaurants and enjoy a different course at each venue. Kick off the tour with exquisite local oysters at Local 360 before heading to Rob Roy for a craft cocktail and cocktail making demonstration. Next it's time to savor the incredible flavors of award winning master chef, Shiro Kashiba where you'll taste truly sensational sushi. Authentic Italian entrees at Branzino, paired with fine wines, are next on the agenda before you round off the evening at Spur Gastropub for an amazing dessert with a modern twist.
Unleash your inner gourmet and prepare to have a whole lot of fun as you discover the best dining experiences in Belltown!
Indulge your inner connoisseur while gaining a whole new perspective on Belltown. This is a 3 hour experience showcasing the neighborhood's most celebrated eateries. Be prepared to eat well and have a whole lot of fun!
You’ll enjoy 5 different tasting stops showcasing Seattle’s finest cuisine:
- Local 360: Kick off the tour with a taste of the Pacific Northwest. Local 360 sources over 90% of their ingredients from within 360 mile radius of the restaurant. You’ll savor local oysters or soup of the day.
- Rob Roy: Rob Roy is hipster den, dunked in retro-cool. Formerly known as the Viceroy, the bar sits at the epicenter of Belltown’s nightlife strip and is a favorite of the after work crowd who are lured by the classic cocktails and stylish atmosphere. This stop includes a superb craft cocktail and demonstration.
- Shiro’s : A two-time James Beard nominee, Master Chef Shiro Kashiba has been profiled in every major cuisine periodical and newspaper including Bon Appetit, The New York Times, and USA Today. Shiro’s blending of classical Japanese technique with the Pacific Northwest’s wealth of local seafood has, as Zagat says, set the bar that others aspire to. This Stop Includes a duo of local sushi
- Branzino: Italian-inspired dishes featuring local ingredients presented in a romantic, sophisticated environment makes for a very memorable and delicious evening. This stop includes the Chef's choice entree, paired with glass of wine.
- Spur Gastropub: Housed in a historic Seattle building in Belltown, Spur nods to the area’s pioneer, fisherman and occasional outlaw roots. Chef/Owners Brian McCracken and Dana Tough are proud advocates of New American cuisine— creating interactive and seasonally pure plates to share. This stop includes amazing desserts with modern twist