Follow in the tire marks of your NASCAR racing heroes at the infamous Chicagoland Speedway. This is your chance to slide behind the wheel of a real deal stock car previously used in the Sprint Cup races for 6 high-octane laps to remember.
Soak up the atmosphere of this theater of speed as you find out what makes pro stock car racing drivers tick. There’s no speed limit here to spoil the fun and, with passing other drivers on the day all part of the fun, you’ll feel like you’re in a real race to the checkered flag.
Seasoned veterans of the track will give you all the training you need to take on this 1.5 mile D-shaped banked oval as you discover the art of pushing Man and Machine to the limits. Immerse yourself in the world of the pro stock car driver at Chicagoland Speedway and take home memories to last a whole lifetime.
Drivers must be aged 18 years or over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Arrival and registration
- Classroom session to give you details on the car and racing tips
- Get suited, booted and skid-lidded, ready to roll
- Narrated van ride around the track to show you the racing line
- Now it’s your turn with practice laps to familiarize yourself with the car
- Then the big one, 6 laps at full throttle, you’re the driver, feeling the engine roar