LOCATION: West Valley City, UT
Put the hammer down with this 30 lap stock car racing experience at Rocky Mountain Raceways. This package offers the seat time you need to test your skills and get a feel for the car and the track. Prepare to pilot a 400-horsepower Late Model stock car around the tough turns of Rocky Mountain Raceways. Uninhibited by a lead car, you're free to pass your classmates and reach the highest speeds you can handle.
Upon arrival at the track, our instructors give you a classroom briefing to prepare you for the ride of your life. Once you've got the instructions down, you suit up in racing gear with a HANS device and helmet to make sure you're just as safe as the pros are. Then, it's time for a few warmup laps to get a feel for the track. Finally, you're given the green flag to open the throttle and let the power of a real stock car pin you back in the seat.
Do you have what it takes to harness the power of one of these monsters? Find out with this Rocky Mountain Raceways stock car driving experience!
• 30 High-Speed Laps at Rocky Mountain Raceways on the 3/8 Mile Oval shaped Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Rocky Mountain Raceways and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
Wednesday July 08 2015
Thursday July 09 2019
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 30 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car