If you've ever wondered what it's to be a pro race driver, this 30-lap stock car driving experience at Revolution Park Racing Complex is your chance to find out. This is a firsthand look into life in the fast lane. You take full control of a lightweight 400-horsepower Late Model stock car. With full passing allowed between you and your classmates and no lead car to hold you back, you're in complete control of your experience.
Get the professional tips and advice you need to get the most out of your experience with classroom instruction from our team of teachers. After you're up to speed on racing theory, suit up in the provided safety gear and get ready for the drive of a lifetime. This unforgettable stock car racing experience gives you plenty of time to get a feel for the tough turns of Louisiana's famous Revolution Park Racing Complex.
• 30 High-Speed Laps at Revolution Park Racing Complex on the 3/8 Mile Oval shaped Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Revolution Park Racing Complex and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 30 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car