Feel the rush with 30 laps of high-speed excitement on Oswego Speedway. This stock car driving adventure puts you in total control of a 400-horsepower NASCAR-style late model stock car. Redefine power and performance as you put the pedal to the floor and race around this fast 5/8 mile oval. With no lead car to slow you down, you're free to pass the other drivers on the track in a race to the finish line.
After you learn racing theory with classroom instruction and suit up in style with professional safety gear, you're ready to hit the track. Do you have what it takes to handle the power of a real stock car? This 30 lap driving adventure at Oswego Speedway is a fast, fun way to push your skills to the limit!
• 30 High-Speed Laps at Oswego Speedway on the 5/8 Mile Oval Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Oswego Speedway and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 30 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car