Get in gear with this 30-lap stock car driving package at Kern County Raceway Park. This adventure puts you behind the wheel of a 400-horsepower NASCAR-style Late Model for the ride of a lifetime. Take total control of a real stock car and hang on tight for an unforgettable driving experience.
Feel the heat of racing to the checkered flag. With full passing allowed and no lead car to slow you down, this is as close as you can get to being a pro stock car driver. No experience is required to drive, and the cars are fun and easy to operate. If you can drive on the road, you can drive on the track.
After classroom training where you learn the basics of racing theory, you're ready to suit up in full racing safety gear. Buckle into the cockpit, turn the key, and get ready for 30 laps of stock car driving excitement at Kern County Raceway Park!
• 30 High-Speed Laps at Kern County Raceway Park on the 1/2 Mile Oval shaped Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Kern County Raceway Park and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 30 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car