Put your skills to the test with this 20-lap stock car driving experience at New York's famous Oswego Speedway. This high-speed racing adventure puts you in the drivers seat for 20 lighting-fast laps around the 5/8 mile oval track. Push the pedal to the floor to feel speed and power unrivaled by anything else you've ever driven. This is real stock car racing at its finest, with no lead car to slow you down and full passing allowed between you and the other drivers on the track.
Get the tips you need to take the checkered flag from a crew of veteran race drivers. Before you hit the track, attend a classroom session where you'll learn to hold the fastest racing line and hit top speed. Then, suit up in the provided cutting-edge safety gear and strap into the seat of a lightweight stock car. Turn the key, start the 400-horsepower engine, and get ready for the ride of your life with this 20-lap stock car driving experience at Oswego Speedway!
• 20 High-Speed Laps at Oswego Speedway on the 5/8 Mile Oval Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Oswego Speedway and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 20 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car