Climb into the cockpit of a real stock car and push the pedal down for 20 laps of excitement with this Central Texas Speedway racing experience. This is your chance to experience a slice of life as a real race car driver. See for yourself the speed and power that these machines bring to the table. Strap in, buckle up, and hang on for the ride of your life!
Your arrival at the track is greeted by our race driving instructors, who stand ready to bring you up to speed on what it takes to handle a lightweight Late Model stock car. Then, it's time to suit up in your official racing gear and put on the same helmet and HANS device that the pros use. After a few warm-up laps, you're ready for door-to-door racing action against your classmates. There's no lead car and passing is fully encouraged. This experience is as close to the real thing as you can get!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to drive a real 400-horsepower stock car. Whether you're a speed junkie, a racing fan, or an all-around thrill seeker, this Central Texas Speedway stock car driving experience is the high-powered adventure you've been looking for.
• 20 High-Speed Laps at Central Texas Speedway on the 3/8 Mile Oval Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
•No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Central Texas Speedway and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 20 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car