Put yourself in the heat of the action with this 15 -lap driving experience at New York's Oswego Speedway. The 5/8 mile paved oval track at Oswego Speedway is a challenge for even the most daring drivers. If you've ever wondered what it's like to climb into a lightweight stock car and unleash 400 horsepower of excitement, this is your chance to find out. With no lead car to slow you down and full passing allowed between you and your classmates, you'll experience the thrills of being a real race driver in a sprint to the checkered flag.
Get the tips you need to succeed from our team of racing experts as you convene at the driver's meeting before hitting the track. Join your fellow students in the classroom and learn racing theory to stay on the fast track. Once you're done with the meeting, it's time to suit up in full safety gear and strap into a real stock car. Watch the scenery blur as the thundering V8 slingshots you around the track. This 15-lap stock car driving experience at Oswego Speedway lets you feel the freedom that only comes with controlling a real race car!
• 1 5 High-Speed Laps at Oswego Speedway on the 5/8 Mile Oval Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Oswego Speedway and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 15 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car