Slide behind the wheel of a lightweight NASCAR-style Late Model for this 15-lap driving experience on the 1/2 mile oval track at Kern County Raceway Park. Imagine putting the pedal to the metal and feeling a 400-horsepower V8 engine slingshot you through the turns. This experience offers plenty of seat time, giving you a real feel for the intense power of these machines.
Upon arrival, our team of track veterans prepares you for the ultimate driving experience with expert classroom instruction. Get the insider tips you need to hit top speed. Once you're out on the track, get comfortable with a couple of warmup laps. Then it's all up to you as you take total control with no lead car and no restrictions on passing. Suit up in your helmet, and HANS device and hit the track with this Kern County Raceway Park 15-lap stock car driving experience!
• 15 High-Speed Laps at Kern County Raceway Park on the 1/2 Mile Oval Shaped Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Kern County Raceway Park and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
Saturday February 21 2015
Sunday October 04 2017
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 15 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car