Attack the track in a real stock car with this 15-lap driving experience at Central Texas Speedway. This is your opportunity to climb into the driver's seat of a V8-powered stock car and test yourself against the turns of this popular short track. Driving will never be the same again once you've felt the power and performance of a real race-ready stock car.
These lightweight NASCAR-style Late Models give you complete control over 400 roaring horsepower. Upon arrival at the track, our instructors prepare you to tame these beasts with tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your experience. For your safety, you'll be provided with a HANS device, a full Oakley track suit, and a real race helmet.
Do you have what it takes to drive a real race car through the lightning-fast turns of a short track used for actual NASCAR events? This Central Texas Speedway stock car driving experience is the best way to find out. With complete control of the car and passing allowed, this is your chance to live life in the fast lane.
• 15 High-Speed Laps at Central Texas Speedway on the 3/8 Mile Oval Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Central Texas Speedway and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 15 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car