Hold the pedal down and watch the speedometer climb as you rocket around Oswego Speedway for 10 laps of stock car driving excitement. This adventure is your opportunity to see what life is like for a professional stock car driver. You'll have full control of a race-prepared beast previously used in actual NASCAR events and the freedom to pass other drivers on the track. If you live for speed, this 10-lap stock car driving experience is just what you've been waiting for. Take the wheel for the ride of your life
Free yourself to take your driving to the next level with expert instruction from our staff. After you've learned the racing line, it's time to slide into your safety gear and strap on a helmet. Finally, you're ready to open up the throttle and let the thundering 500-horsepower V8 howl. Nothing is more authentic or exciting than this 10-lap stock car driving experience.
• 10 High-Speed Laps at Oswego Speedway on the 5/8 Mile Oval Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Oswego Speedway and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 10 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car