Fun in the Fast Lane Feel the heat of 10 fast laps on the 1/4 mile oval at Meridian Speedway. Take control of a real stock car previously used in actual NASCAR events and dart around the tight turns of this quick track. Peer over the hood of your race-prepared beast.
Turn the key and feel the thunder of a 500-horsepower V8 roar to life. Sitting just inches from the ground, you'll pilot an authentic stock car and understand for yourself what life in the fast lane is all about. This affordable package is a great way to get a feel for life behind the wheel as a real race driver. Turn in fast laps and high speeds with the helpful advice of our race team. Upon arrival at the facility, our staff prepares you to tame the turns of the Meridian Speedway's asphalt oval. Attend a real driver's meeting where you and your classmates get professional tips to follow the right racing line on the course and handle the awesome power of these amazing machines. Then, it's time to head out to the track and tackle the turns in a real stock car.
• 10 High-Speed Laps at Meridian Speedway on the 1/4 Mile Oval Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Meridian Speedway and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 10 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car