Tackle 10 tough laps on the Central Texas Speedway from behind the wheel of a thundering V8-powered stock car. This racing experience is as real as it gets. Put the hammer down and blaze around the track, pushing your skills to the limit as you pass other drivers and charge to the checkered flag. Feel the pavement-pounding power, grip, and handling of a real race-prepared stock car and join a small group of elite drivers who understand the true meaning of speed.
This 3/8 mile, semi-banked, D-shaped oval is widely considered one of the premier short tracks in the United States. Upon arrival for your race day experience, our seasoned instructors prepare you for the track's turns with a real driver's meeting, where you'll learn the proper racing line and techniques to use to reach top speed. Once you're ready to roll in your driving suit and helmet, it's time to test your mettle against the track. Find out if you have what it takes to handle a real stock care previously used in actual NASCAR events as you hit the track for the ten fastest laps of your life.
• 10 High-Speed Laps at Central Texas Speedway on the 3/8 Mile Oval Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Central Texas Speedway and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 10 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car