Get behind the wheel of a 4WD rally car for the drive of your life on a racing experience that's as close at it gets to being a real rally champion. Here's your chance to experience first hand the thrill and excitement of driving a fully prepared rally car.
This is a fantastic course for any enthusiast to get a taste of the adrenalin and thrills that come with real 4WD rallying, all under the watchful guidance of one of our experienced instructors.
These one to one courses are available weekday and weekends throughout the year, but are popular so book in advance to secure the dates you want
- 8.45 Start
- Safety briefing
- 1km tarmac stage with tight turns
- Handbrake turn practice on a wide gravel track
- 2.5 miles of twisty gravel track that you will run in both directions
- Special stage 2 with lengthy intensive learning with an instructor
- Final classroom session with certificates presented
- 16.30 finish
The instructor was clear and provided useful tips to improve performance. Cars were in good shape and appropriate for the courses available.
14 January, 2012