Discover what it's like to pilot an airplane with an exciting dual flying lesson to remember
On this magical adventure, that's just made for two, you'll get to handle the controls of a four seater aircraft and carry out exciting in flight maneuvers before sliding into the passenger seat for unparalleled views over the California Coastline.
Share the experience with someone special as you and a friend take it in turns to pilot a four seater, single seater aircraft and drink in spectacular, panoramic views along the way.
Whether you're curious to see the world through the eyes of a pilot or you just want to get a whole new perspective on the ‘City by the Bay'. this unforgettable dream flight for two will leave you on the ultimate natural high.
This incredible experience takes off and lands from San Carlos Airport. In flight photos and HD video are available to purchase on the day.
Flights take place daily from San Carlos Airport. Flying is weather dependent and lessons may be postponed in the event of adverse conditions.
- Meet your FAA Certified Flight Instructor on arrival
- Spend time learning about pre and post flight checks as well as the effects of control
- You control the aircraft as you taxi down the runway and take off
- Carry out in-flight maneuvers procedures including talking to the control tower
- The flight will start out with one of you at the controls and the other person riding in the backseat taking in the views. When one tour is complete, you will land back at San Carlos Airport, swap seats and repeat the tour.
- Post flight checks carried out on landing
Throughout your lesson, your instructor will guide you all the way. You will be told how to perform each maneuver as required, however it will be your hands on the controls! Every lesson is tailored to your requirements and skill level.