Nerves of steel and a love of vintage planes? Then this aerobatic flying adventure in an original 1942 biplane is for you.
Feel the rush of the wind from the open cockpit and enjoy spectacular views as your pilot puts the plane through a series of exciting maneuvers. Discover the thrills that have made generations of flyers fall in love with these agile aircraft as you enjoy the full spectrum of moves including loops, rolls, hammerhead turns, Immelmans, spins and Cuban 8's.
If you've ever wondered what it feels like to be in your very own airshow, this experience is for you. Not for the feint hearted, this high flying adventure will leave thrill seekers on the ultimate natural high!
All rides include a CD rom with photos and a complimentary 72" genuine silk flying scarf.
Fly with a former Boeing 777 aircraft captain and Vietnam Vet who has clocked up more than 24,000 flying in a career spanning 50 years.
- Meet your pilot
- Get to know the aircraft and see how the controls work
- Safety briefing and discussion aimed at tailoring the flight to you
- Get kitted out in flying goggles, hat and parachute
- 20-25 minute aerobatic tour with unbelievable views
- You’ll maintain radio control throughout the adventure
- Landing and post flight checks
- Presentation of flight photos and complimentary silk scarf
This amazing aerobatic flight is as close to being in an airshow as it gets. You’ll maintain radio control throughout the adventure and can shout ‘uncle’ if things are getting a little too fast for your liking!