Take the ride of your life with this 20-lap stock car driving experience at Meridian Speedway. Get behind the wheel of a lightweight 400-horsepower stock car and push the pedal to the floor. With no lead car to hold you back and passing allowed, this is a real race to the checkered flag between you and your classmates.
No experience is required to get into the action. These NASCAR-style Late Model cars are equipped with manually-shifted automatic transmissions, so there's no need to drive a clutch to participate. Plus, a classroom instructional session is provided to ensure you're ready for the track.
Once you've mastered the basics, suit up in racing gear and climb into the driver's seat. Take the wheel with this 20-lap stock car driving experience at Meridian Speedway and feel thrill of flat-out speed!
• 20 High-Speed Laps at Meridian Speedway on the 1/4 Mile Oval Shaped Track
• You Drive A Lightweight 400-Horsepower Late Model Stock Car
• Race Against Classmates with Passing Allowed
• No Experience Required
Hear the V8 engine roar as you power around Meridian Speedway and get a taste of life as a professional race driver. Feel the excitement of sitting behind the wheel and passing other drivers on the track. These lightweight NASCAR-style late model cars are fast and simple to operate, featuring powerful Chevrolet crate motors, 10-inch racing slicks, and manually-shifted automatic transmissions. Drivers must be aged 18 years and over and have a valid driver's license. All racing suits, helmets and safety equipment are provided.
This stock car racing event takes place on pre-selected dates throughout the year however the upcoming dates have not yet been published.
While waiting for new dates to be announced, why not make someone's day with a gift certificate? Your gift recipient can choose their own date once the new schedule is available.
- Registration on Arrival
- Classroom Instruction Covering the Car & Racing Techniques
- Get Suited Up into Your Racing Gear
- Narrated Van Ride around the Track to Show You the Racing Line
- Practice Laps to Get You & the Car Warmed Up
- 20 Race Laps with You in Full Control of the Car